Burn Baby Burn - Meal Plan

Losing weight has never been easier

My 28-day fun and diverse diet program will help you get healthy, balanced and fit for life. It’s perfect for any fierce babe that wants to jump-start their weight loss and transform her body through nutrition.
You’re getting 4 weeks of the exact same meals that I eat each day, customized with the right macro balance to help you burn the fat off your body. You don’t have to eat less – you just have to eat right and the BBB meal plan will help you do it in 28 days!

Belly fat, belly fat
burn baby burn!
Burning belly fat
that has been
my big concern.
Cut that fat
right off my body
exercise, diet
cause being FAT
it ain't that jolly.

Chocolate cake?
Big mistake
Fried chicken?
No more licken'
Ice cream sundae
covered with toppings
nuts and cherries
Help!
SOMEBODY stop me!

Pasta was my closest friend
till those carbs
did me in.
Hips galore
I do abhor.
A double chin
begins again.

Cellulite is what I fight.
Mark that spot
I'll make it right
exercise until I drop.
Stand my ground
with friends around
take up running
through the town.

Vitamins, vitamins
my new delight.
Morning smoothie
yup thats right.
Got my greens
spinach and kale
living greens yup leaves
buy a bunch
cause they're on sale.
Protein, protein
gonna join a rowing team
how many grams?
Follow a plan.

Dems burning words
yup you heard me
a new routine
flowing right through me.
Eating right
and playing hard
cut out fat and mow the yard.
Watch TV?
No longer me
out of the house
blubber free.

Who I was
I barely know
mirrors don't lie
they let it show.
Slip that smaller size right on
no more butter butt
and big fat arms.
No matter my failures
this tip is to me
no more complaining
time to set this inner chic free.

Let me tell ya
I know this lady
stood her ground
till she felt half crazy
late at night
she'd crave a bite
cookies and milk her big delight.
With her life
in her own hands
there was no question
she'd make a stand.
Tall and lean
as she can be
Hey! look everybody
it me!



 

 

To Find Out More About The Next Part, Please Head On Over To The Next Page Button.

SHARE THIS

Share
Pin